Welcome to My Blog!

Hello! Thank you for following my journey in Rwanda as a global health intern. I am so excited for this opportunity, I am constantly pinching myself because it feels like a dream that I get to travel to such an amazing place and learn about what I love most... medicine and public health! First of all I would like to thank my family, friends, professors and anyone else who has helped make this internship possible, it really is a dream come true. I am extremely excited to apply what I have learned thus far in my studies as a public health student at BYU and to be pushed and challenged in brand-new and unfamiliar situations. I have created this blog to document each day during the internship for myself as well as those who are interested in what my day-to-day life is like for the next month (hi mom!!). Whatever your reason may be for visiting my blog, I am so excited to have you here! Please feel free to leave comments if you feel so inclined. I would love to hear from you! Thank you for following along with my adventures, I am thrilled to see what is in store. Next stop... Kigali!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Arrival in Kigali

Biryogo Health Center - Day 4

A Day in the Life of a Global Health Intern (Part 2) - Biryogo Health Center Day 3